At the request of the Conference participant and the decision of the Conference Programme Committee (hereinafter Editorial Board), the materials of the participants can be published as an article in the Conference proceedings RMMT “Reference Materials in Measurement and Technology” in electronic form on the website of the Springer International Publishing with the subsequent provision of the article for indexing in the international databases Web of Science and Scopus.
CONDITIONS FOR PUBLICATION
Conference proceedings RMMT “Reference Materials in Measurement and Technology”
Abstracts supplemented and issued as an article (in accordance with the requirements for articles) are allowed for publication, provided:
- For publication would be considered articles whose authors performed with the reports at the Conference (offline or online). The absence of the author may be the basis for the publication refusal.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject publication to authors whose article does not correspond to the scope, scientific level and/or requirements for the authors of the articles.
- The articles should not have been published anywhere before and should not be submitted for consideration by other publishers. The citation control is realized using the plagiarism checker (“Antiplagiat”).
- The presented articles should be relevant, possess novelty, content formulation of objectives (tasks), description of the main research results obtained by the author, conclusions.
- All articles should be subject to double-blind peer review (the reviewer and the author do not know each other’s names) and editing (scientific and literary).
- There is no charge for publication.
! The Organizing Committee would like to draw your attention to the fact that the copyright for the article is transferred to Springer. The publishing house reproduces, publishes, distributes, and archives the article in printed and electronic form and protects it from misuse.
The author has the right to self-archive his/her article on his/her website or on the website of the employer’s organization marked “The original publication is available at: www.springerlink.com.” The author cannot use these articles from the PDF version of the publisher published on the site www.springerlink.com without publisher approval.
- Author’s statement (download)
- An electronic version of an article copy with the signatures of all authors is provided to the Conference Organizing Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com