V INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
REFERENCE MATERIALS IN MEASUREMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
September 13-16, 2022, Ekaterinburg, Russia
We invite you to attend the V International Scientific Conference “Reference Materials in Measurement and Technology”. The event takes place in the jubilee year of the 180th anniversary of the D.I. Mendeleev All-Russian Institute for Metrology and dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the Ural Research Institute for Metrology.
SCOPE OF THE CONFERENCE
The scope of the Conference covers all areas where reference materials play a certain role. The issues to be discussed during the Conference are as follows:
- theory and practice of development, production, distribution, and application of reference materials;
- metrological assurance of measurements in various economic areas;
- primary reference measurement techniques and reference measurement techniques;
- metrological traceability of measurements;
- interlaboratory comparison tests;
- international cooperation in the field of reference materials;
- issues of a general metrological nature.
Ekaterinburg is the largest centre of chemical science and industry in Russia with a rich historical and cultural heritage and unique historical monuments, museums and churches.
CONFERENCE FORMAT (FACE-TO-FACE)
Remote participation in the Conference for foreign citizens in the online format is provided because of the current epidemiological situation of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Conference involves plenary and poster sections, as well as the possibility of organizing thematic roundtable discussions devoted to current problems in the field of reference materials.
The organizers hope that most of the conference representatives will take part in face-to-face format in compliance with the epidemiological measures for the prevention of coronavirus.
We invite everyone interested in the development and determination of directions of scientific and applied research on reference materials, as well as their promotion, both technical and regulatory and methodological basis necessary to ensure the uniformity and accuracy of measurements.
If you want to take part in the Conference, please fill out the APPLICATION
Conference participants will receive participant certificates.
The registration fee for participation in the Conference is 500 $ / 440 €.
More detailed information is in the REGISTRATION FEE section.
PRESENTATION AT THE CONFERENCE
Please note that applications for presentation will be considered by the Conference Programme Committee. Reports that are not approved cannot be included in the Conference program.
June 1, 2022 – Acceptance of applications/registration forms for face-to-face participation in the Conference
July 30, 2022 – Acceptance of applications/registration forms for participation in the Conference in the online format
June 30, 2022 – Payment of the registration fee for participation in the Conference
July 30, 2022 – Acceptance of abstracts
The following publications are planned as part of the Conference:
- A collection of abstracts is prepared before the Conference and is published in the author’s version (without literary editing). Abstracts must comply with the template and undergo a peer review procedure. The collection is included in the conference participant’s kit. The requirements for publication are in the ABSTRACT section.
- Publication of an article based on the presented report. The article is prepared after the Conference. The article must comply with the academic writing style and undergo a peer review procedure.
At the request of the conference participant and the decision of the Conference Programme Committee, the materials can be published as an article in the Proceedings of the Conference “Reference Materials in Measurement and Technology 2022” in electronic form on the website of the Springer International Publishing www.springer.com with the subsequent provision of the article for indexing in the international databases Web of Science and Scopus. The requirements for publication are in the WORKS OF THE CONFERENCE section.